Go back to normal view
The Church is situated in the Fisherrow area of Musselburgh, which is about five miles east of Edinburgh. The church has been in existence since 1798 and the church building was built by its original members from local materials and was completed in 1801. A large hall with toilet facilities was built in 1912.
The church has seating capacity of approximately 200 with loop sound system and a Holditch pipe organ. The entry vestibule includes a vestry with toilet and a cloak room.
A suite of halls and rooms provide varied accommodation for large, small and diverse organisations and these rooms are in use seven days a week. In 2007 radical alterations were carried out to the vestibule and toilets of the large hall. These included the installation of a disabled/male toilet and two female toilets and a new gas-fired central heating system.
A commercially equipped kitchen was installed in 2004. This is used by the Lunch Club to supply hot snacks to the community. It is also used by the varied organisations using the halls and for small private parties. The kitchen is well-equipped with all necessary utensils and also has a commercial dishwasher.
Click here to find a map to our church